Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Old Bobon

I love bobon..Bobon is my home town..Bobon is where i was born and Bobon is in the North of Samar. Bobon means Water well or balon or in waray it means ukad. Kasi ang sabi nila dati ang town ko ay isang malaking balon o Bobon.

 Dito ako namulat, dito ako nagdalaga at dito rin ako lumaki. I am always a proud bobonanon. When i had my first store i named it Bobon. I find the name Bobon unique. Or lets just say, i am a pure waraynon. I love evrythng about samar about my town. I love the fact that i am probinsyano. I am lucky to have a province na anytime you want  to feel at home you just go to your province and you can relax and be yourself again.

Palagi kong sinsabi na kung meron lang akong pwedeng career sa Bobon i would love to stay there.. but the thing is wala. Minsan nga pag umuuwi ako na nakikita ko na bobon is improving, Hindi ko alam kung matutuwa ako o hindi.. Kasi parang gusto ko na kung ano ang look ng bobon the time umalis ako gusto ko ganun parin pagbalik ko.. Nalulungkot ako pag minsan makikita mo putol na kahoy dahil pinutol dahil may itatayong bahay or something. Call me selfish but i still love the old bobon. You can see the innocence, the pureness..and peace.

I got these photos at my friends facebook album(thanks Harold)..Its just so refreshing to see photos that reminds you of your roots.

I sooo love this!! Parang scene sya sa movie na HIMALA ni Nora Aunor. Diba? Ito yung old church namin.


Aerial view of my town. Bobon



Sa kanan thats the house of my grand parents.

Sa park/plaza

Inside the church


Prosisyon.

View from elementary school.

Sakay-sakay(fluvial parade)


People of bobon

Sinulog. Viva Sto. Nino! I am a believer of sto. ninos miracle/power. That why i always try my best not to miss the Sto. Nino Festival Every January. I feel bad pag hindi ako nakakauwi  to celebrate. Naging panata ko na sya. And it always feels good to dance infront of Sto. nino to praise him. With the beat of drums and The Ati atihan music/sound.. ohh it feels good!

I think these was 1986 after the Super typhoon..i just forgot the name of the bagyo. But i remeber it was very scary!! Parang buong bahay namin nilipad ata! kasi naalala ko sa simbahan kami tumakbo then the church roof started to fly narin.. Wow that was vey scary. But we survived.. Bobon survived.

Fas-yon! loved loved her dress!

Naabutan ko ang road na hindi pa concrete.. we use to play Patentero and a lot of non-computer games! haha



I just Bobon.. Parang gusto ko na naman umuwi. I miss my childhood.. I miss my friends.. I miss my Family.. I miss the OLD BOBON.


LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY-

No comments:

Post a Comment