Monday, September 24, 2012

My(Travel) Bucket List.. what's yours?

It has always been my dream to travel(tama ba grammar ko? whateves haha)..I'm sure lahat tayo isa yan sa mga dreams. Aside from food, Ito yung isa kong motivation to work, to be able to travel. I love love watching movies lalo na kung ang settings ay europe, I love James Bond movies kasi their locations are  always fantastic. And the movie ''Under the Tuscan Sun'', after watching that parang gusto ko ng lumipad sa italy at dun na mag stay. Hayyy.. I know... someday mapupuntahan ko din silang lahat. Sana manalo ako ng lotto tapos mabayaran ko ng mga utang ko then i am free!! I can fly anywhere i want to go. Hehehehe am i day dreaming again? Yes i am but I will make these happen. Hehe No i will not rely sa lotto.. I need to work harder and harder and harder!! Sabi pa nga ng highschool teacher ko, Nothing is impossible under the heat of the (tuscan) Sun! Kaya fight fight and go go ako! 


Here are my top 10 Travel Destination 
(in random order)

PRAGUE
I love love Prague! Aside from the name that sounds Clazz to me i wanna explore this country/city and be inspired and create beautiful things.



SWEDEN
This is the place that i just want to be domesticated..if ever i have a husband dito kami titira.

TUSCANY
 This is the place that i want to fall in love..kahit taga saan man sya gusto ko dito ko makilala ang magiging future husband ko..i wanna fall inlove under the tuscan sun!

MOSCOW
I am just curious about russians and the Vodkas!

THE MALDIVES
My honeymoon destination..awww 

MONACO
I know i have a little royal blood in me..(dreaming) thats why i wanna come here and visit my relatives. haha!

MOROCCO
 Camel toes? they have a lot here! I wanna experience the sun dunes and the sandstorms in a very sosyal way!

SANTORINI
This is where i wanna have my Sunset cocktails..i can seat and lounge here forever just watching Greek men!

AFRICA
I like wild animals, I love nature This is the place where i wanna enjoy the great creations of God by watching and understanding how beautiful our world is. (choz!)

ICELAND

I wanna swim here wearing furcoat! haha no, but seriously its one of my dreams to be surrounded by ice, snow and coldness! And i think Iceland is perfect.

How i can do this? God will provide! haha but yes he will for sure in due time. 
For now, Pangarap lang muna then Work ng work, then pay-yaks ang mga jutang, then save ,then travel ,then find a rich husdband who owns a private jet and a house in tuscany.
Pag nangyari ito? I can die na.

fyi: all the photos here i got them from Google..whoever owns this im sure you kbnow who you are, Thank you and i am sharing them. Hope You don't mind. Love ya all!

LOVE AND PEACE
-PUEY-


No comments:

Post a Comment