Monday, September 24, 2012

SAPI, SANIB Atbp.

Minsan talaga sa buhay natin dumarating ang mga salitang  Pagod! sawa! ayoko na! tama na! lahat nalang na nega na pwede mong ipagsigawan kung pwede lang isigaw! Anyways, i am just sharing you kung ano yung nararamdaman ko for the past few days. Sometimes talaga i get tired.. tired in general. Feeling Tired, tired with my daily routine, tired with everything. Para akong sinapian in the past few days. I couldn't work, I couldn't think, I couldn't cook. I was just watching tv, I didnt even want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to be alone and angry! Ewan ko ba, sabi nga ng friend ko baka may period lang ako.. sana nga meron nalang para alam kong pagkatapos ng period ko ok na ulit ako. 

I am writing this hindi para hawaan ko kayo sa nega energy ko lately, I am sharing this para lang mailabas ko lang nasa loob ko. Normal naman talaga ito sa akin na minsan may topak talaga ako. My other friends would call me Moody Diaz(80's actress) because of my mood swings(i don't know how she looks like though). Minsan gusto ko na maniwala na pag ang birth month mo ay Feb malakas topak? My bday is feb 28... Baka nga. hehe Hayyy ewan ko ba.. pero I'm ok now.. i dont know later though hehe! 

I think i just need .... a drink!? Then i'll be fine? Or maybe i am due to fall in love again? I dont know.. 
Ok tomorrow I'm back to normal na. Promise!


I need a man.. perhaps a man like this... hehehe



Sabi pa ni Grace Jones.. ''I need a man, perhaps a man like you, I need a man, to make my dreams come true!''


LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY-

No comments:

Post a Comment