Monday, September 17, 2012

The Art of Doing Nothing(Ghost Month)

wow, its been weeks na hindi ako nakapag-blog. Nakakamiss pala. I got busy to a lot of things and i just realized now na wala palang kwenta mga pinag gagawa ko lately, kaya pala palagi akong depressed kasi hindi ko naramdaman na productive ako for the last two weeks. But pls dont get me wrong, nabusy naman ako cooking which makes me really happy and i went back to my class/school kasi i was absent for one month and one week!!! Gosh buti nalang ang culinary walang honor pag mag graduate ako or else baka super failed na ako. I was aiming pa naman sana to graduate cum-laude!! no joke!! super sipag ko lang sa class.. lahat nalang ng time ako ang sumasagot sa mga questions ng instructor namin. Feeling ko nga naasar na sa akin mga classmates ko kasi palagi nalang ako ang sumasagot.. hay naramdaman ko na thunder na talaga ako. Feeling ko alam ko lahat ang sagot pero tama naman mga sagot ko. Gulo no? Anyways, I miss my classmates and blogging.


Here are some of the activities that i have been doing:

Read Rogue's September issue..not for anything ha..nasa feature lang ako.. hehe


Dinners at Puey'sPenthouse.

I had the BEST LUNCH BUFFET at Impressions(photo courtesy of Candy Dizon)

I had 9 slices of these!! Foie Gras!!(Photo courtesy of Candy Dizon)

My Lunch dates. Ivarluski Aseron, Candy Dizon, Dennis Lustico, Alex Ocasio, and Lulu Tan-Gan.
(photo courtesy of Candy dizon)


I visited my bestfreind's house in Mckinley Village.

Very chic and clean living room.

Tyler, Super adorable son of my Bestfriend Carmina..

Another dinner at PP with the super nice couple Designer Ito Curata and partner Bob Miller. Thank you for coming!

Brunch at the manila polo club with Lulu Tan Gan and Dennis Lustico.

And i decided to swim...

Getting ready to swim.

Went back to my school to attend class after month and half!

Loving the colors of our chopping boards.

My classmates nag busybusyhan! hehe

Then dinner wtih tricia, ramon and a friend from UK.

Working on my new wedding gown.

Dinner with my resurrected friend, super talented Stylist and fashion director Melvin Mojica.

Humba with spinach.

Went to the Levi's Store to do some free shopping.

Then dinner with my beau. (joke)

Did some new sketches for my new collection.

Louie's Despedida Dinner.


Baby sitting my Niece..

Cleaning my Penthouse dahil sa Ulan! Building pls fix na the leaks!! Utang na loob!!

 Blast from the past!!! ewww!! hahaha

My intern gave these napoleones from bacolod.. This is To die for!! super sarap!!

Ooppss sorry now i realized after posting these photos madami naman pala akong nagawa. Haha! Sometimes i get bored kaya kung ano-ano nalang pumapasok sa utak ko. I guess I am just missing my old routine..or i dont know.. and just tonight i had the most serious conversation about love..not all about me kasama din mga lovelife nila. Pinag usapan namin kung pano kami magkakaroon ng boyfriends at kung bakit wala kaming mga jowa! At gusto lang naman namin AFAM! And ending, dapat kami umalis sa Pilipinas para makahanap ng jowa! 

Our Mission is to go to Sweden or Norway to find True Love!!


LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY-




No comments:

Post a Comment