Thursday, September 20, 2012

Seafood Feast at GCIC Kitchen

If you guys really know me well, i am sure you will understand why i am blogging this. Its seafoods!! I am a seafood whore!! as in i get madamot pag ang ulam ko is crabs, lobster, prawns or any shellfish? I dont share! One time nag crave ako ng crabs tapos niluto ko sya with gata, then i secretly ate them..i did not share.. at bigla akong nakarma. Nahilo ako haha! bigla akong nahighblood! Award! Kaya ngayon i share na...''minsan''. hehe That's why i am sharing you  photos now.


Rock Lobster

Mussels

Crabs

Prawns

Clams

Oysters

Squid 

My classmates cleaning the prawns.

Chef Emman showing us how to clean the squid.

Preparing the Mussels

Baked Oysters

Ready to eat!

Baked mussels with wasabi

Me at work..kunyari..hehe

Seafood galore chuva!

Chef cooked these for us... so good!


Sarap this salad. Its wasabi based

Ubos! Gutom kasi kami lahat!



I'm excited for our nextweek's class..new dishes to learn. See you nextweek classmates!

I love kitchen, I love food, I love GCIC


LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY-

No comments:

Post a Comment