Wednesday, August 29, 2012

S.T.A.M.P.S.

The Stamps that i know is the one i see and use sa post office, But I dont know what  S.T.A.M.P.S. stands for (pls forgive my innocence hehe I am a virgin after all hehehe (kidlat)..dead akez! )..  all i know is brand sya ng isang watch from Prague and its very very cute!!..My friend distributes it here in the country. I like the design because its very hip and young! Very light weight also. They have a lot of funky and fun designs. 

I was feeling lucky because my friend gave this to me. Thanks Ms. Marie Quisumbing. She said i deserve this daw kasi good girl na ako. hehe salamat!!



You can play..pwede mo sila pagpalitin.

Tadannnn!!!!

ang cute!!



Other designs





S.T.A.M.P.S. watches are available at the following stores:

Hobbes and Landes 
(Bonifacio high street, Greenbelt, Trinoma and Edsa Shang mall)

Watch Republic Outlets 
(MOA, Trinoma, Festival mall, Robinsons Ermita)

Zalora Online Shop


Again, thank you Ms. Marie Quisumbing and Anna for the gift. I Love them!!


LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY- 




1 comment:

  1. Hehehe...congratulations! Nice di ba?? I remember you saying that my S.T.A.M.P.S. watch was cute, and now you have your very own, and its libre pa di ba? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete