Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Bergamo Suite and Restaurant (sneak peek)


When i retire, my dream is to have a bed and breakfast in Samar. Gusto ko nasa province lang ako inhaling fresh air, eating fresh seafoods and enjoying the nature. Thats why when i heard na gagawa na naman si lola(mr. meer) ng bed and breakfast in tagaytay I got excited kasi ganyan din ang dream ko. But i want a simple but tasteful bed and breakfast. Mr. meer is known for his very high taste. The man behind Bergamo.. yes the barong and suits? Sya may ari nun.. he was my former boss and we always have a love hate relationship haha. no, but i respect this man. I leaned a lot of things from him. He has a very fine taste from fashion, food and interior designs. 

Take a look of his latest master piece. 

The Bergamo Suite and Restaurant

The future weekend getaway in Tagaytay.Very soon to open. 

But Restaurant is open now. FYI


How do you like it? Me i like except the gray lines sa building.. i think in my opinion, it would be nice if its white lang. The building was there already i think he just renovated them. He transformed the place in to a sanctuary..I love the plants!!





I love the fine dining 

Breakfast area


Soon... i will visit you.:)

I will post details as soon i have them. As of now i know its in tagaytay along sta. rosa road and near Ming's Garden. :)


LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY-






No comments:

Post a Comment