Sunday, August 26, 2012

My home, My Town: Bobon N. Samar(Part 1)

Samar: I shall return

Empe-Light Coke


Hayy ang tagal ko bago naka pag blog! I was in samar for 2 weeks and we dont have a proper internet at home.. And super busy with my cousins, busy eating, cooking, swimming, playing with my nephews and nieces, busy being a probinsyano. And I love it pag umuuwi ako sa hometown ko na hindi mo kailangan mag ayos para lumabas. And when got back in manila i got depressed for a week and after that i got sick with viral infection chuva naman..until now actually..But getting better na.


Dennis Lustico's Home coming show.




Me and the models..wala dito yung may attitude.


Million Reasons of going home.

 First was the Bobon Anniversary and they had a fashion show featuring my best friend, mother and mentor Dennis Lustico. I was the one Directed the show. It was fun and exciting to think that there's going to be a fashion show in Bobon! First time in the history. Madaming flaws but i told dennis that "we have to lower our standards, Lets have fun lang..wag na ma-stress.. dedma lang''. And it turned out ako pala na stress! haha minor but somewhat disappointing. First, one model from  gave me attitude..asking what was she doing there daw.. and giving me a bitchy look. Feeling maganda! hindi naman. Muntik na akong sumabog but i told myself dedma nalang..hayaan. Second was one of the organizers parang mabigat loob nya sa akin.. so lahat ng requests ko parang kontra sya. I dont know.. So sabi ko lord habaan nyo po pasensya ko.. hehe nag pray nalang ako! And to think pro-bono yun. I did it for dennis and for the love of my town. But at the end she show went well! I didn't show any nega attitude kasi if i do that ako ang sasama. So i decided to keep quiet. Not even a thank you from him(organizer). But me and Dennis had fun nalang! So nice to be able to share to my fellow Bobonanons the gift God gave us.
Our mayor Jing Celespara, Bobon models and our Parish Priest Rev. Fr. Potenciano Dulay


Second reason was our Grand Family Reunion. The Paredes Clan. These was planned years ago so i made sure to clear my schedule. Aug 5 was the meet and greet of the family members from all over the province, manila and some parts of the world.

Family Tree

My cousins

The Nyoras

Meeting place, Elders park

Family


Aug 6 was the Thanks Giving Mass, Parade and the Get Together Party

Thanks Giving Mass



Rainy Parade


Oldest Member of the Clan

Our Dance number

Dancing with my Cousin

Part 2 next.......

LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY-






No comments:

Post a Comment