Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Dishes at PueysPenthouse

Yesterday I decided to experiment new dishes.. Naisip ko magluto ng liempo pero gusto iba naman kasi normally Humba lang ginagawa ko sa liempo. I wanted to try something new. So i went to santis and bought Different fresh herbs and spices. I also bought  fresh tomatoes. And this is the result:


Slow Roasted Pork Belly
It took me four hours to cook this one and no joke this is the best liempo i have ever cooked and tasted..sorry kung nagbubuhat ng sariling kong bangko..hehe sobrang proud lang ako sa luto kong ito. hehe ang sarap kasi talaga.



Dry Carbonara

Itong dish was inspired by my bestfriend's recipe. She knows kasi that i dont like carbonara na saucy so she sent me a carbonara years ago and ito lang yung carbonara na nagustohan ko. Dry sya. And i loved it. So i made my own version. with crispy bacon flakes and herbs.

Fresh tomato basil soup with blue cheese.

and of course the Dessert!!

Ayy ito pala ang dessert.. tres leches. Sorry akala ko yung nasa itaas hahaha.


For reservation pls call: 5476155 or text me at 09167763098


LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY-




No comments:

Post a Comment