Friday, July 20, 2012

Back to school at GCIC



I LOVE GCIC!!

I am very happy i'm back to school. Thank's to my GLOBAL CITY INNOVATIVE COLLEGE(GCIC) family for giving me a full scholarship in Culinary Arts..I think they sensed that i cant afford to pay the tuition fee kaya binigyan ako ng scholarship hahaha. But seriously, Thank you very very much! Kasi i am sure 200% that i will never ever become a scholar during my high school and college days ages ago kasi hindi ako  mahilig sa gatas like promil or other IQ chuva milk! hahaha joke lang. The truth is i was really tamad not good in academics, Pero palagi akong number one pag mga extra curricular activities! I swear mas madami pa medals ko sa valedictorian namin! Lahat na ng best in dancer, orator, punctual, dress making, culinary, singer ay day akin yun lahat!! haha  Kaya maraming salamat talaga sa GCIC!




My school offers a lot of courses.. from nursing, tourism, business management, HRM, and of course culinary arts! and a lot more.. I forgot.. or better yet try this site:




Will show you some photos i took at the school.

Parang hotel lang. Class

Our Global Information and Admission Office. Clazz! 

Computer lab. Clazz

Apple center ay lab pala. Super clazz!!


Vongga lang diba?

si sir aliw na aliw sa mga bagong toys!

Our Library..

Books.. and books... too bad i dont read books. hehe

 But i read news paper! 

Our Audio Visual Room

School mates.. crush ko yung isa dito.. haha kakakilig ang school lalo na pag may crush! hahaha


Students Lounge

ClaZZ room!

Canteen!?

Lockers

Comfort room..its clean!




Mini hospital..Clazz!!


and of course!! basketball players! Pak!


Oopss my classmates..ako ang pinaka bagets!!

My cute classmate.. not for me though..alam ko kug kanino type to.. you know who you are!

That's all for now. Will post more photos next time.. for now kasi hindi pa kami sa kitchen. Next month pa. 

for more info:

pls call: 7575588-91

Thank you GCIC President Michael Tan, Student Affair's Jazz Bergania ang Michelle


LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY-











1 comment:

  1. Thank you jazz! see you at school! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! God is good! choz! hehe

    ReplyDelete