Wednesday, July 11, 2012

RE-BIRTH


Samar Sunrise


This is my first collection after one year and 4 months. I'm sure everybody knows what happened and what I've been trough last year. It was the worst year of my life... I actually thought that was the end of it.. I told my self "You are Done!" And i thought i was. But God is good, God loves me.

 Looking back to my last year's telenovela, I actually thankful that nangyari yung bagay na yun. It was a gift. It was a blessing. Before the incident happened i was a very careless, happy go lucky, irresponsible and abusive. I thought i was untouchable, i was too proud. I thought the world belonged to me. The fame that i had during the peak of my career was mismanaged by ''me''. Sabi pa nga ng iba I was given so much too soon and that's right.. coming from a very small town in samar and from nothing and when i moved to manila parang lahat biglang nag iba ang mundo ko.. I told myself wow! i am so lucky! This is it! I am the one! I am Puey Quinones! 

Then, one day, I think God noticed it na nag iba ako.. sabi ni God äy umaabuso na itong vaklang 'to..kailangan ng leksyon! kaya eto sayo! Pak!! Yun.. si vading naloka! Sobrang sakitttttt at hirap ng napagdaanan ko last year.. you don't even want to know!  I wanted to end my life. Sobrang kahihiyan, sobrang wala na akong mukhang maiharap kahit sa family ko. Then I surrendered.. I told God I am sorry.. I am sorry to all the people i have hurt, abused, took advantaged and i am sorry to the god's gift na hindi ko inalagaan  and most of all I am sorry to my Mama and my Papa. Sabi ko sa sarili ko..Lord ayoko na. Suko na ako.. I think i lost the game. I didnt play well so i deserved to loose. 

I needed to search my soul again. I went home to samar, I went there to see if i can live there again or move somewhere else. I stayed in samar for more than a month. My parents showed and gave me the most unconditional love a parent can give. I felt the love again after so long. Medyo ko kasi napabayaan family ko during the peak of my career, yes we see each other, they visit me but everytime they're here i was always busy! busy partying, busy with work, busy with love life! kaya ayun naging stranger ako sa kanila. But going back again to my home town gave me the best lesson and the best therapy na kinailangan ko. My mother asked me to go to church everyday. Nung una parang OMG really?! But yes I did! everyday! I wake up at 4:30am the hear the 5am mass everyday. Dun ko lang naramdaman yung totoong PEACE! everyday that i go to church, I always cry.. I couldn't believe that i have having the greatest peace of mind everytime i go to church. Minsan nakikita ako ng tao na umiiyak pero sabi ko dedma hayaan nyo nalang ako. Moment ko 'to! Then after church I walk around the town inhaling the freshest air you can ever imagine. And after i walk i cook for my parents and sisters and my pamangkins. Then it become a routine everyday. I loved every single day i was with my family in samar. It was divine!  I felt secured even though we dont have money. Now I realized that the best securtity is Love from your family, secondary nalang ang money.

(just showing you how peaceful my town is. Sunrise in Samar to the tune of "Here comes the sun" by nina simone)


I went back to manila to say goodbye na sana to my friends then move back to samar then go to the States to start a new life. But it didn''t happen. I think God has other plans for me. So i stayed... Here i am. Using another God's gift! my cooking. Thank you God for giving me this new life. Pls don't give up on me. Pls help me stay away from any temptations that will lead me in to trouble. Pls forgive me for all the sins, mistakes I have done. To my friends( you know who you are), clients, family, Thank you! I am here again asking for another chance asking for another love. Thank you and see you around!



So here it is... The new me.. New collection is called ''Color Me Life''. This is a reflection of how colorful my life is. Originally i wanted to call this collection ''I didn't know the color of the rainbow" kasi before my past works mosty black, gray, brown..very dark and heavy. I can do colors naman pala. This is my way of showing you guys that i am ready for a CHANGE.



















(PS: Sorry if my grammar is mali mali..pasensya na..hehe!)


Thanks to:

Photography by: Filbert Kung
Assisted by: Dreake Ibay
Make up by: Noel Flores
Assisted by: Joanna marie Sablad and Jonel Beljot
Hair by: Charlie Manapat
Models: Ria Bolivar and Rodina Luspo
Styling Assisntant: Irene Subang(sofa)



LOVE AND PEACE

-PUEY-


2 comments:

  1. i so LOVE this post Puey. it is so real - no sense of pretentiousness. always remember that in the end, it is your family who will always be there for you :-) you made me miss Bobon so much...i think it is time for the overdue visit back HOME!!!

    -Kathy Carpina-Perez-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy!:) see you in bobon?

    ReplyDelete