Monday, July 23, 2012

IT'S MORE FUN IN CARTIMAR!



Divisoria used to be my haven for fabrics and other materials for fashion and a. Perfect place to find cheap but good quality fabrics. Its not that glamorous but its complete naman. And its fun and exciting palagi to find nice telas for a very very cheap price and its Heaven! After a series of unfortunate(serious) event(my controversy), I slowed down for awhile. I got traumatized with fashion.. I told myself i am quitting fashion..But my heart says no...so i didnt. I am still around and I am not leaving. I will face every challenges in life. I am now facing another challenge which is Cooking.

As you all know, I love to cook, i love hosting dinners, and throwing parties for my friends, That was my addiction and thats one thing that brought me down. Too much partying. Too much unnecessary spending. After my controversy, i couldn't afford it anymore. And that was part of my depression. But i realized that God gave me this talent to use it right.. and I am now. Thank you to Drew Rivera for saving me, thank you for the puey'spenthouse! Thank you for the gift of friendship, i miss you drewness! Now I still get to cook, party, host but this time i earn kahit papano.. not  big like fashion but at least this is giving me happiness! A lot of Happiness!

Me and Drew, despedida dinner at Mango Tree!(thanks for this dinner drewness!)


And now, i go to Cartimar or libertad(but mostly cartimar) to buy ingredients. Early morning like 4:30am para fresh lahat. I love cartimar because there you can find interesting vegetables, fruits, fish, spices and they have the best quality of crabs which is one of my next fave food after lechon. They have everything from alive to dead, solid and liquid, heaven and earth, amen! hahaha Thats why i said cartimar is my new divisoria, they have rare finds and very reasonable prices also.

Here are some photos i took in Cartimar





























Binaha ako pero go parin sa nyortimar! 



wala akong rain boots..kaya improvised nalang ako. 

Nakakapagod mag caption.. Ubos na english ko! Hahaha!

Guys i am planning to give a tour in cartimar. I will organize it and will let you know. Its more Fun in Cartimar! 


LOVE AND PEACE


-PUEY-




No comments:

Post a Comment